We launched the Training and Consulting Consortium, LLC (“TCC”) in 2017 with the core philosophy of delivering the highest quality content by the most engaging industry professionals to maximize learning outcomes. Our client partners receive a full-service experience, from logistics to learning.
TCC and its XP3RT Network work with global and boutique organizations to deliver live and virtual training programs at large multinational banks, asset-management firms, sovereign wealth funds, pension funds, boutique asset managers, insurance companies, and universities.
TCC serves the learning and development community through:
TCC’s XP3RT Network is a marketplace powered by artificial intelligence, where industry experts (XP3RTs) can connect with our client partners. We bring a modern gig economy model to the financial services training industry, passing more revenue to our XP3RTs while maximizing learning outcomes.
Virtual training solutions
TCC XP3RT classes incorporate the best aspects of live, synchronous, and asynchronous virtual training. We enable real-time participation in instructor-led virtual classes, coupled with supplemental discussions, questions, and commenting in an enhanced study portal. This blended format increases learning outcomes significantly.
Experience and innovation
Our XP3RT Network includes leading practitioners and industry pioneers in the virtual learning space. Our XP3RTs combine deep knowledge of the financial services industry with synchronous and asynchronous virtual training approaches that ensure successful outcomes.
Discuss your training needs with a TCC Representative
The XP3RT® Network begins with the top subject matter experts in the business. After undergoing a rigorous vetting process and earning the XP3RT designation, these industry leaders are invited to create a profile with us and begin a training schedule.
This unique ecosystem, powered by artificial intelligence, matches XP3RTs with engagements by analyzing expertise, availability, and geography. Our gig-economy model greatly reduces corporate overhead and infrastructure costs, increasing compensation for our XP3RTs while reducing costs for our partners.
XP3RTs exhibit these “3” traits
- eXperienced trainers
- eXpertise in their area of training
- eXcellence in their attention to detail and client fulfillment
XP3RT NETWORK REPRESENTATIVES
BOB WIECZOREK – Chief XP3RT
- 30+ years industry experience including: JP Morgan, WestLB, Credit Agricole and CRT
- 14+ years of enterprise adult education including: Fitch Learning, Training The Street and the TCC
- High-energy, engaging delivery style
Expertise: Capital markets, derivatives, asset management, investment banking
William (Bill) Addiss – XP3RT
- 40 Year Wall Street Veteran, including :
- Lehman Brothers: Managing Director/EVP
- Shearson/Lehman Hutton: National Sales Manager Fixed Income
- Amherst Financial Training: Owner/Principal
- 15 years of developing and facilitating interactive, instructor led training programs for Financial/Banking Industry globally
Expertise: Fixed Income, Capital Markets, Derivatives
Gil Christie – Pedagogy XP3RT
- Co-founder 7city Learning (Fitch Learning), an international training and education company
- 20+ years of enterprise adult education including: 7city/Fitch Learning and the TCC
- Passionate about learning and a student of the world
Expertise: Capital markets, accounting, company valuation, security valuation, pedagogy
Neel BAndari – Professional Skills XP3RT
- 13+ years industry experience including: Dura Automotive and American Express Vacations
- 9+ years of enterprise adult education including: Fitch Learning, Decker Communication and the TCC
- XP3RT communicator and advocate for continuous professional development
Expertise: Communication, leadership, presentation skills, goal setting, handling conflict, negotiation skills, and prioritization & time management
Tatiana Ufimtceva – excel XP3RT
- 14+ years industry experience including: Sberbank, Raiffeisenbank, Home Credit and Finance Bank, Generali PPF Holding
- 7+ years of enterprise adult education including: Training The Street and the TCC
- Innovator of gamification of Microsoft Excel, Hot Key Excellence
Expertise: Advanced MS Excel for financial professionals and consultants, financial modeling, fluent in English and Russian
marty murphy, cpcu, cmc
- 20-plus years of experience in executive leadership and human capital development roles.
- Certified Managerial Coach • Certified DDI, DiSC, and GENOS® Employee Motivation Workshop Facilitator
- Certified in Hogan, GENOS® Emotional Intelligence, MRG LEA 360, Insights Discovery®, and ChangeWorks® assessments and debriefs
- Extensive experience coaching individuals and teams to use both their intellectual, emotional and conversational intelligence
Expertice: Leadership development, executive coaching, emotional intelligence
- 15 years experience at multinational asset management companies, including Natixis Investment Managers, Fidelity Investment and JP Morgan Asset Management
- Published over 40 scholarly research articles in top finance journals such as The Journal of Portfolio Management, Editor of The Journal of Financial Data Science
- Vast experience in teaching in both academia and industry
Expertise: Investment strategy, quantitative research, multi asset portfolio management, data science and machine learning, Python
- 20+ years of experience in the financial services industry
- 5 years in the United States Navy as a supply corps officer
- Chair Emeritus of the CFA Society of New York Veterans Roundtable
Expertise: Veteran transition specialist, professional skills development, leadership development