On Thursday, February 17, at 11 AM EST, Training and Consulting Consortium, “TCC” will be hosting a free webinar for learning and development professionals. This 60 minute discussion will highlight the best practices for a blended learning solution and cover important “do’s” and “don’ts.”
TCC’s E-learning & VILT best practices aims to provide:
• A high level view of e-learning practices needed to engage learners by a seasoned financial industry trainer.
• An understanding of navigating multi-modal learning to better understand
- Engaged E-learning
- Continuing professional education
- Virtual Instructor Led Training “VILT” Environment
- Foundational concepts in an asynchronous environment
- A blended learning solution
CHECK OUT WHAT YOU MISSED from our webinar below
View a recording of the Virtual Blended Learning Best Practices below.
To view the material presented at the Virtual Blended Learning Best Practices, please click here.