Program designed to teach service members, veterans & military spouses how to build and nurture your professional network for success.
NETWORKING 101 FOR VETERANS – LEARNING OUTCOMES
• To provide a high level view of essential communication and networking skills needed to establish a solid network for service members and transitioning veterans by a seasoned financial industry trainer.
• An understanding of navigating the financial industry and connecting with other professionals to better understand
- The Types of Networking and Why it Matters
- The Power of Linkedin
- How to Network Effectively and Avoid Pitfalls
- How to Build Meaningful Relationships
Participants will leave our Lunch and Learn with resources on how to build their Linkedin profile step by step, how to receive a FREE headshot, networking groups for veterans, and more!
You must be logged in to post a comment.